Raven Ra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars n stuff. (!)

5 posters

Go down

Wars n stuff. (!) Empty Wars n stuff. (!)

Post  xenoxylia Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:24 am

okey guys, so i was thinking, after we have two corps chasing us, this came to it. just b4 i tell sm stuff there, i would like to say i don have a lot of problems because of those wars yet, but i think judging from this Stuff , we all will have soon bigger or smaller morale failures towars game overaly, if not the game, towards corp.

Now we have two corps, whos been playing at least (!) for half of the year, the avarage SP pot of theyr pilots is above 5kk for sure, and seems most of them were farming or still farms the cash in low secs. Technicaly, most of em do not have to farm of the missions, solo, or do anything we do alike. This concludes they can perform most of the game time in the pvp.
Now i want to ask - Can we do the same? I would like you to think from neutral point of wiew, take in to consideration the facts, that we have 25 ppl on the average day's activity's peek, and half of those folks( including me ) havent surpassed 3kk sp yet. Another thing is both of them are more guirilla corp types, and if the bitch havent undocked the station when its covered, while having 4 of her pals in the same system, believe me- she wont do that next time too, until she will have half of us logged of again, or her palls outzerging us.

What do we do about it ? well the way i see, we will strugle for some time, but eventualy we will begin to loose pilots, you can argue, or say xeno, ur the coward there, leave the corp, but technicaly neither i or you will have any benefit from me or any "coward" leaving the corp.

I would sudgest to deciline, give up both of the wars there, if there is a posibility to do that, before we had any cruicial losses there. when i say crucial, i do not refer to a few BS, or solo players quiting corp, but to the big conflicts inside the corp, as i presume there will be some.

Ofc there are few ways to fix the situation a little bit without all this blabla we are doing right now ( discipline, "pvp skill raising", planning, inteligence. all those activities so far leaded us to camping outside the stations anyway.)

If we are not to quit wars, then we should strictly, take two-three Neighboor systems as HQ, and make everybody do the missions there, minings and etc. I dont think there is a need to explain why should we do that but il mention the most important reasons:

1. We will have temporary space advantage, both in mumbers and mobility;
2. we wont have to fly back 10 jums to refit, or switch the ship in case of pvp,
3. we will have all time-local's filled with our corp membs, that will scare away the solo hunters, if theyl wont be scared, wel anyway have a way bigger chances to hunt em down in that system.
4. We will loose the ships less frequently, and if the enemies will gather some imba fleets to fight us, well then, that means we are fucked up anyways.

Guys, now please re-thing everything. Peresonly, i dont give a flying fuck what that VODka or peeps from that second corp thinks, flames, or does about us quiting a war. I think we are not on war phase yet, and thats pretty obvious. Just look into the future, and ul realize we will have a bigger problems than that, both the harder ways to solve it. I mean - right now, its just not worth it.

After all, what are we fighting huh? A So called "IMBA" PVP corp, which cant have battles w/o using outer-corp rescourses ( i mean healers from other corps and etc), and a bunch of bored frigate pilots who swarms ? Fuck em, i value my time, and im not into showing how big my balls is to fly with 1.5kk sp in learing out of 2.5kk vs 3 years old player. Just even if we win those wars, it wont have any impact on them, cz they are allrdy retards in some way.

There always a reasons for the war, nomater u wage it or you acepting it. It can be Profit by cash, by defending space, self estinguishing or etc. Does it seems are getting any of those?

I sudgest we have at leasta a Voting POOL. If the oficers of the corp feels strong about themself regarding the war, let the newbies tell what they think. We are looking and acting like a bigger noobs with continuing war like it is now, instead of solving it out .

Now im waiting for ur feetbacks Wink[b]
xenoxylia
xenoxylia

Back to top Go down

Wars n stuff. (!) Empty Re: Wars n stuff. (!)

Post  Ifly Uwalk Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 am

Hi xeno,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your most hilarious phail poast. You suck, but even so allow me to take some time out to make a couple of points.

xenoxylia wrote: Stuff
Oh.
My.
God.

xenoxylia wrote: we all will have soon bigger or smaller morale failures towars game overaly, if not the game, towards corp.
Yes, you should all leave. And before you go: Your stuff. Give me it. No, not asking - telling.

xenoxylia wrote:if the bitch havent undocked the station when its covered, while having 4 of her pals in the same system, believe me- she wont do that next time too, until she will have half of us logged of again, or her palls outzerging us.
That's right, we never undock when we have even numbers. Remember that. And believe it.

In actual fact, we are terrible at this game. Gives you an idea how much you suck, doesn't it?

xenoxylia wrote:I would sudgest to deciline, give up both of the wars there, if there is a posibility to do that, before we had any cruicial losses there.
We usually have a going rate to end a war, but with you I think we'll just keep going for a while. For Great Justice.

xenoxylia wrote:we should strictly, take two-three Neighboor systems as HQ, and make everybody do the missions there, minings and etc.
I fully agree with you. You should all stick together so we don't have to go looking for you all over empire, sheesh.

xenoxylia wrote:After all, what are we fighting huh? A So called "IMBA" PVP corp, which cant have battles w/o using outer-corp rescourses ( i mean healers from other corps and etc), and a bunch of bored frigate pilots who swarms ?
Yes, as I've said above - we suck. We're worse than Goons, even.

xenoxylia wrote:cz they are allrdy retards in some way.
I hope you realise you've just insulted all the world's retards.

In closing, let me say that your tears have been most delectable. Thank you so much for letting me bear witness to this river, nay, stream of tears, the very sweetness of which shall fuel my spaceshipz for months to come.

You still suck, though.

Ifly Uwalk
Somali Coastguard Authority - bringing Traditional Somali Coastguard Services to the citizens of New Eden.

Last edited by Ifly Uwalk on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh)
Ifly Uwalk
Ifly Uwalk

Back to top Go down

Post  xenoxylia Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:46 am

from all of ur lecture there, it seems you were about to realease it but that segment of redards.. ahaha, nah you couldnt Wink). little flames was always ok.
well oh, more, it seems ur one of those wankers-whille-looking-atthe-killboard dudes. well i hope u havent did the same while looking at this screen with me on "how much do i suck" . and btw, brainyack, did ya had a situation when we camped for you yet? in 1 day of war? so you could have presumed it was about the first corp, but yeah cool, ya just atmited ur at the same lvl of retardenes.

btw, i strongly doubt you were talking that badass big kojones talks during first days of urs ingame.

actualy, im not interested to continue this. iv mentioned it b4.

Last edited by xenoxylia on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
xenoxylia
xenoxylia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifly Uwalk Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am

xenoxylia wrote:actualy, im not interested to continue this.

That doesn't matter, I'll continue for you. Very Happy

And why are you interested in my cojones, gaylord? Hmmm?

Also, I'd really like to see you try to camp us in. No, really, I would. That would just increase the lol! factor by so much.

Muahahahaha!

Ifly Uwalk
Somali Coastguard Authority - impounding enemy forumzzz since 2009!
Ifly Uwalk
Ifly Uwalk

Back to top Go down

Post  xenoxylia Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm

seems im bringing u christmas do i? well, lets just hope u dont choke on ur words.
xenoxylia
xenoxylia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifly Uwalk Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:40 pm

are you kidding?

just your posting is like X-Mas and Easter all rolled into one!

Ifly

Somali Coastguard Authority - impounding enemy forumzzz since 2009!
Ifly Uwalk
Ifly Uwalk

Back to top Go down

Post  ltgn Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Why is it that whenever you see a picture of somali "pirates" they always have a grenade launcher aimed at a hostage or something while standing a good 3m from them?

Also Xeno, don't feed the trolls.
ltgn
ltgn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzso Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:53 am

We use sticks for fighting from very close. Even my children they know a lot on using a rpg and is not from 3 meters. You see no photo like this on internet. You is a liar.
Mytzso
Mytzso

http://eyl.griefwatch.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ras Trent Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:34 pm

My gun make good club too.
Ras Trent
Ras Trent

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzso Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 am

Put that soggy stuff away please Mad
Mytzso
Mytzso

http://eyl.griefwatch.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  xenoxylia Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 am

guys ur going oftopic. brace urself.
xenoxylia
xenoxylia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifly Uwalk Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 am

boobs <-> food <-> hostages

There is connection here. You see? You see?

Ifly
Ifly Uwalk
Ifly Uwalk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum