Raven Ra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Plan

Go down

Skill Plan Empty Skill Plan

Post  Drake Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm

When you start playing there are lots of skills you will want to learn. This is a plan that will help you learn all of your skills the fastest way possible. Every skill has a primary and secondary attribute. The higher those attributes are along with your "learning" skill determine how fast you can learn a skill.

In this plan you learn the skills that raise your intellect and memory attributes first so as to learn the skills that will lower your training on all other skills faster. at some points you will need to learn skills so as to do missions and other things while you are learning these skills...if you do interrupt this plan that is fine just remember to go back to it where you left off.

The way that most people do this plan on their second accounts… due to the fact that they can afford it, will do these first couple steps before starting the main plan.....if you have the isk to do this it will cut days off of this plan.

1. Train cybernetics I
2. Plug the best implants you can get into slots 2 and 4
3. Once you get to part 2 of this plan you will want to put implants into slots 1 and 3
4. Slot 5 does not need to have a implant until you start to train social or leadership skills.

Part 1
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Instant Recall level I
2. Analytical Mind level I
3. Learning Level I
4. Instant Recall level II
5. Analytical Mind level II
6. Learning Level II
7. Instant Recall level III
8. Analytical Mind level III
9. Learning Level III
10. Instant Recall level IV
At this point you can buy the eidetic memory skill that will give you another 3 points into memory in a short amount of time.
11. Eidetic Memory I
12. Eidetic Memory II
13. Eidetic Memory III
14. Analytical Mind level IV
With analytical mind at level 4 you can now do the same as above only this time with intellect
15. Logic I
16. Logic II
17. Logic III
18. Learning Level IV
19. Eidetic Memory IV
20. Logic IV
STOP: at this point you can make the choice of if you want to go the most efficient way or you want to train a few skills so as to be able to progress with your missions.

If you decide that you want to learn some other skills you will still want to get your attributes for perception and willpower (charisma is a waste of time until you start to train leadership skills) to do this skip to part 2(just make sure to come back to this point before going past step 2 of part 2

21. Instant Recall level V
22. Analytical Mind V
23. Eidetic Memory V
24. Logic V
25. Learning

Part 2 - perception and willpower
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Special Awareness and Iron Will in any order up to IV.
2. Focus and clarity in any order up to level IV.
This is a good point to train up some spaceship command and weapon skills so as to not become completely bored with this game.
3. Clarity IV
4. Empathy V
5. Iron Will V
6. Spatial Awareness V
7. Presence V
8. Focus V
9. Clarity V
Drake
Drake
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/dbtmm

Back to top Go down