Raven Ra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!)

2 posters

Go down

One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!) Empty One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!)

Post  xenoxylia Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 am

Sup fellas,
Iv thought it would be useful for me to share this with ya. Its the link to the guide made by Battleclinic's crew ( main EVE comunity bay ), with the help of some very old skilled players. It has the very basics of the game, starting from ur character concept, ending up with detailed descriptions of specializations. It has 70 pages but dont be afraid, ul simply "chomp chomp" and eat em up realy fast if ur concerned in progress. it wont only change ur prespective towards ur planning, but will save lots of time you could waste doing sm wrong things (skill learning, money gain), and will save ur mateys from tons of needles questions to ask Razz

http://eve.battleclinic.com/guide/3510-BattleClinic-s-EVE-New-Player-Guide.html

Above the guide, take the notice about the webpage itself. it has loads of various info for ya to provide: game's equipment, mission scenarios, loadouts for the ships and many more. So, technicaly its ur cosy database for most of the info.

Cheers!
xenoxylia
xenoxylia

Back to top Go down

One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!) Empty EVE MAP

Post  Icedie Guarani Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 pm

May i suggest the map as well?, is all because when i started EVE i was lost in space, i am not sure if this is intentionally done to intrigue the newbie, but now that i know the map and my current location in the Sand Box i kind of know better what is my position, " Men has such a natural sense of GPS Location" i hear that from the National Geographic!!, sorry ladies!!

Any ways, here is the link to it.
http://evemap.battleclinic.com/
Icedie Guarani
Icedie Guarani

Back to top Go down

One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!) Empty Tanking Info. Faction dmg types by proportions (!)

Post  xenoxylia Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm

ofc Wink gj.
Now thers another one for the PPL who tanks missions :
( source :
http://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=TankingGuide )

All the rat factions you see in missions have a primary damage, a secondary damage and sometimes other marginal damage types.

Everyone knows the rat damage types (example: guristas do kinetic and thermal), its in half the character bios. What isn't clearly stated is damage type proportions, and that is the key to good mission tanking.

So here is a breakdown of those proportions:

(iv made a tab, with the colors same as in game, for ya all to remmember it better, and recognize with reflex ;] ]

One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!) Factio10

feel free to download this image, and use it. It is quite trustable, cz so far iv managed to do better than with battleclinic's newbie guide dmg sheet for factions, and iv noticed many advanced players are using this link for arguments too Wink
xenoxylia
xenoxylia

Back to top Go down

One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!) Empty Re: One of the most important guides for a newbie to read. (!)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum